Coastline Construction LLC - "Quality is our Speciality"
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

ROOF ALGAE - Streaking and Staining
How to build a backyard firepit
Organic Weed Killer
MUNTINS vs MULLIONS - guide to window jargon
UGLY ALGAE on your roof/shingles?

Categories

Do it yourself
Do it yourself tips
hiring a Contractor
Home Improvement Projects
How to Hire A Roofing Contractor
Landscaping projects
Replacing Windows
Roofing Lingo - helpful terms when replacing your roof
Roofing Shingle Options
Upgrading your Kitchen
Winterizing to prevent frozen pipes
powered by

My Blog

Updating your kitchen

Updating your kitchen and trying to decide the color of your cabinets?  There are so many to choose from.  Should I go with the warm maple, or a dark walnut, or maybe somewhere in between?  It is a difficult decision - But, you can never go wrong with WHITE!

KITCHEN FADS, COME AND GO, (remember Harvest Gold and Avocado Green - Just had to have them) but when it comes to enduring value, the white kitchen is always a winner.

Since it began keeping records, the Home Appliance Manufactures Association says White Appliances have always outsold all other colors (yes, even Stainless)

Ditto with Cabinets.  White regularly tops the list of the most popular kitchen colors in the National Kitchen and Bath Associations annual survey.  It simply refuses to go out of style.

That's good news when it comes time to sell your house.  White's universal simple beauty takes the worry out of marketability.

Here is a pic of a recent remodel we did.  It was a small galley kitchen that previously had an old outdated 80's look.  We replaced the cabinets will ALL WOOD (no pressboard) soft close cabinets and topped them off with a neutral granite countertop.  This home was put on the market right after we finished our job.  Every potential client that came through raved about the great kitchen. And it sold in 2 weeks!

Coastline Construction LLC - where Quality is our Specialty - Call us today for your free quote!

757-285-3838 or 757-737-2629

13 Comments to Updating your kitchen:

Comments RSS
peluang usaha rumahan on Monday, May 19, 2014 3:23 PM
I want to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to check out new things you post�

Visit These Guys on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:49 PM
Widerruf , jede Woche die Prozent gegen gegen die Streifen fortDoppel.Einige sind regelrechte Betruegereien Nachteile, und Sie einfach nicht verwenden a Gelegenheit, erholen haben ein Ding fehlerhafte voellig falsch bei der Beantragung einer Auszahlung.

sport on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:29 AM
Viele Menschen Personen Vorteil von Einfuegen ihre Wetten auf Sportereignisse Versammlungen auf die ausgezeichnete Sportwetten.Die Gleichung Bedarf und bieten wurde tatsaechlich die Schluessel bringen fuer Gewerbe fast jeder Markt .

bestessay on Sunday, February 19, 2017 5:35 AM
This is one of the best way for updating our kitchen improvement articles. So many updates and reviews given to understood blog reviews. Then you can manage every article with the following stories.

Reenie on Wednesday, July 05, 2017 12:32 AM
give me suggestions! I wanna paint kitchen walls with 4 shade and two color light green and blue and suggest two colors that suitable for kitchen.

Amy Anderson on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:09 AM
Someone give me suggestion want to redesign my kitchen I have seen some design but I am confused and also help me to choose color

rolex replica on Tuesday, August 01, 2017 4:07 AM

Alex on Monday, August 07, 2017 12:15 AM
Cabinet design with matching the color like, if heater and freezer color dark then kitchen looks is very well and shining is increased

raybans sunglasses sale on Saturday, July 14, 2018 11:30 AM
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G ..

mejores réplicas de relojes on Monday, July 16, 2018 6:13 AM
I think you’ve created several genuinely intriguing items.

Cosmo on Sunday, July 29, 2018 2:34 AM
We should properly acknowledge the fashion designers with their incredible talent and dedication in their job.I want to know if hair extensions could ruin my hair and if it is a bad idea to get them? I do not want cause any further damage or like permanently ruin my hair.linkNow I have to change the tiles of my office floor and the kitchen as well because there is some tile has been cracked.linkI will not be reluctant to suggest your site to any individual who wants and needs guidelines on this topic.;-)link

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 9:38 PM
I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.

Bila on Friday, November 23, 2018 2:09 AM
Glad to read about this blog. The stories you share on this site are worth to read. free typing games horse racing