Coastline Construction LLC - "Quality is our Speciality"
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

ROOF ALGAE - Streaking and Staining
How to build a backyard firepit
Organic Weed Killer
MUNTINS vs MULLIONS - guide to window jargon
UGLY ALGAE on your roof/shingles?

Categories

Do it yourself
Do it yourself tips
hiring a Contractor
Home Improvement Projects
How to Hire A Roofing Contractor
Landscaping projects
Replacing Windows
Roofing Lingo - helpful terms when replacing your roof
Roofing Shingle Options
Upgrading your Kitchen
Winterizing to prevent frozen pipes
powered by

My Blog

Building a planter screen

If you have neighbors that don't keep their yard up quite to par - well it can get frustrating.  You work hard to make yours look nice and they just don't seem to care.  The easy answer is to build a planter screen to block the unsightly view.  This is an example of a planter we built just for that purpose. Once the running vine encompasses the lattice it will completely block out the view.  All it takes is 2x4s and lattice.  Fill it up with potting soil and a running type plant and you have a lovely addition to your yard.  (Oh and it you rent, it's portable.  You can take it with you!)

18 Comments to Building a planter screen :

Comments RSS
immobilienmakler m√ľnchen on Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:19 AM

rolex replica on Saturday, August 05, 2017 3:18 AM
The information you have provided is exceptional. I was pointed such type of topic since long but lastly nowadays my search is over and special thanks to you. Your blog is not only instructive but useful too. Reply to comment

top celebrity jackets on Sunday, January 14, 2018 11:54 PM
Depression is harmful for human beings and can destroy the life of people. Now people can get Craniosacral therapy that is perfect for people. From this therapy people can get release from depression and can spend happy life as well.

uk on Thursday, February 08, 2018 12:03 AM
Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.

pokevision alternatives on Saturday, April 21, 2018 1:55 AM
best app to find and catch rare Pokemons

www.essayuniverse.net on Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:10 AM
Netherlands is so beautiful country and I want to visit it for once.My father wants me to join but I don't want to.What should I do?

Homekitchenary on Friday, May 04, 2018 10:37 AM
Wao this is great idea.I never thought in that way but you solved many problems.I would like to see your more posts.Keep sharing and thank you very much.

marvel jackets on Monday, June 04, 2018 7:17 AM

xbox free live codes on Thursday, August 02, 2018 7:06 AM
good and exciting one nice

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, August 29, 2018 9:38 PM
Thanks for posting this informative article

https://fortnitefreevbucksgenerator1.w on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:49 AM
very nice post thanks for sharing

xbox free live codes on Monday, December 17, 2018 12:21 PM
what an article for today, am in love with this write up.

codes for free bingo bash chips on Friday, December 28, 2018 2:04 PM
when a game is as sweet as bingo bash, everyone loves playing
Reply to comment

how to get free musically fans no human verification on Friday, December 28, 2018 2:13 PM
anyone looking to acquire lots of free fans and followers?

free wsop play chips on Friday, December 28, 2018 2:25 PM
when will people stop to play wsop?

free mp3 finder on Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:43 PM
i like all the content articles, I really cherished

homeworkforme.com on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:59 AM
It is really inspiring to see that the Building a planter screen is really awesome. I have learned an article through writing about the planter, thanks for nice sharing.

super card wwe on Monday, May 06, 2019 6:09 AM
The winner of the battle will receive approximately 4 sketches. The loser gets 2 skins.