Client Questionaire -
Some things to consider when planning a Home Improvement Project.
* Why are you looking to re-design your space and what made you decide to reach out at this point?
- Overall Project Description
- When do you want the work to start?
- What is your desired completion date?
- Budget: What is your budget for this project?
- Do you have funds allocated for this project or will you need to finance?
*Who will be the main point of contact and what is their preferred type of communications?
- Contact person
- Home phone
- Cell phone
- Work phone
* Additional information on the scope of the project:
- I am ready to commit to starting and completing the project in a specified period of time and ready to get going!
- I would like to plan the project now, but will need to spread out the work/purchasing over a period of time.
* Specific type of project interested in - interested in one specifically or more than one:
- Painting interior/exterior
- Kitchen/bath cabinetry
- Kitchen appliances
- Kitchen/bath surface materials (stone, ceramics, etc)
- Room additions
- Remodeling/rehabbing interior
- Remodeling/rehabbing exterior
* Your style preferences
Any other design interests or preferences you would like to discuss with a Home Improvement Specialist?
By considering the above, you will be better prepared to discuss what you desire in a project and can communicate these desires to the Contractor.
Contact us by filling out your information on the next page, or call us at the numbers listed below.