Coastline Construction LLC - "Quality is our Speciality"
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

ROOF ALGAE - Streaking and Staining
How to build a backyard firepit
Organic Weed Killer
MUNTINS vs MULLIONS - guide to window jargon
UGLY ALGAE on your roof/shingles?

Categories

Do it yourself
Do it yourself tips
hiring a Contractor
Home Improvement Projects
How to Hire A Roofing Contractor
Landscaping projects
Replacing Windows
Roofing Lingo - helpful terms when replacing your roof
Roofing Shingle Options
Upgrading your Kitchen
Winterizing to prevent frozen pipes
powered by

My Blog

Building a planter screen

If you have neighbors that don't keep their yard up quite to par - well it can get frustrating.  You work hard to make yours look nice and they just don't seem to care.  The easy answer is to build a planter screen to block the unsightly view.  This is an example of a planter we built just for that purpose. Once the running vine encompasses the lattice it will completely block out the view.  All it takes is 2x4s and lattice.  Fill it up with potting soil and a running type plant and you have a lovely addition to your yard.  (Oh and it you rent, it's portable.  You can take it with you!)

8 Comments to Building a planter screen :

Comments RSS
immobilienmakler m√ľnchen on Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:19 AM
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Saturday, August 05, 2017 3:18 AM
The information you have provided is exceptional. I was pointed such type of topic since long but lastly nowadays my search is over and special thanks to you. Your blog is not only instructive but useful too. Reply to comment
Reply to comment

top celebrity jackets on Sunday, January 14, 2018 11:54 PM
Depression is harmful for human beings and can destroy the life of people. Now people can get Craniosacral therapy that is perfect for people. From this therapy people can get release from depression and can spend happy life as well.
Reply to comment

uk on Thursday, February 08, 2018 12:03 AM
Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects. Thanks for your publication; wild style. Many thanks sharing your article.
Reply to comment

pokevision alternatives on Saturday, April 21, 2018 1:55 AM
best app to find and catch rare Pokemons
Reply to comment

www.essayuniverse.net on Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:10 AM
Netherlands is so beautiful country and I want to visit it for once.My father wants me to join but I don't want to.What should I do?
Reply to comment

Homekitchenary on Friday, May 04, 2018 10:37 AM
Wao this is great idea.I never thought in that way but you solved many problems.I would like to see your more posts.Keep sharing and thank you very much.
Reply to comment